|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Ease Your Discomfort For Breast Pain.
When you welcome the arrival of a newborn, are you also troubled by breast pain or uneven milk secretion during lactation?
Please use a cold or warm press to ease your discomfort.
It has been designed to bring your immediate and effective warming and cooling relief.
The 3-D doughnut-shaped cold/warm pack has a hole in the canter so that it does not press on the teat. It can be placed in your own nursing bra.
- These thermo breast pads provide both warming and cooling therapy
- Warming therapy helps stimulate milk production
- Cooling relief soothes tender breasts
- Soft, flexible pads, with extra soft sleeves conform to breast and can be worn under braâ€‹
Soothe and stimulate
- Cold use - to sooth sore or engorged breasts
- Warm use - to stimulate milk flow before breast feed
2 in 1 Thermopads
- Soothe tender breast with these comforting thermal pads making breastfeeding easier for you and your baby.
To stimulate milk flow before feeding
- Lightly dampen the sleeves as most heat gives an extra comfortable feel and helps stimulation. Heat the pad by emerging the pad in hot water for 10 minutes.
To soothe sore or engorged breasts
- Keep in fridge or freezer and always use with sleeves.