TheTriumph LX provides parents with the essential convertible seat conveniences at great value. Adorned with soft cosy fabrics, removable head pillow, and featuring:
- Infinite Slide™ Harness easily slides for an accurate fit every time. No reworking the harness as the child grows!
- Tension Right™side knobs for one hand harness tightening
- Up-Front Adjustmulti-position recline for the child’s comfort while asleep or awake
[ Product Details ]
Child Specs (5-65lbs)
- Weight:5 - 40 lbs(2.3 - 18 kg.)
- Height:19 - 37 in(48 - 94 cm.)
- Age: Birth to 40 lbs
- Fit: Top of child’s head is at least 1 in. below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Weight:22 - 65 lbs(10 - 29.4 kg.)
- Height:28 - 50 in(71 - 127 cm.)
- Age: At least two years of age
- Fit: Top of child's ears are at or below the top of the child restraint
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions:20.5 W x 19 D x 19.37 H (inches)
- Product Weight:19.37 lbs
- Package Width:20.5 in
- Package Weight:23.3 lbs
- Package Depth:17.75 in
- Package Height:32.25 in
[ Cleaning Instructions ]
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.
[ Country of Origin ]
- Made in USA with US & Global Components
1 x Triumph LX Convertible Car Seat (Charleston)