Research show a strong link between music and early mathematics skills. We specifically designed the Poppin' Play Piano to help children explore different rhythms, sound, instrument types, pitch and melody. It also exposes children to numbers and colour, all while exercising and strengthening their fingers as they press the key and make the ball pop as high as they can.
- A rainbow of musical learning fun Select from 8 instruments and silly sounds to explore Music, Color/Colour, Number and Song modes
- Count along from 1 to 8 and play along with 8 fun preschool songs
- When pressed, each of the 8 colored/coloured key makes a corresponding ball pop up
- The Poppin' Play Piano is appropriate for children ages 12+ months
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning