OXO Tot Training Plate
Have you ever watched a piece of food “escape” from your child’s plate? Minimize the mess and frustration with the OXO Tot Training Plate. A ring keeps everything from pasta to peaches contained and helps little ones guide food onto utensils. Weighted for stability, the Plate features a non-slip base so it stays put on the table. The Plate ring is removable for when tots have mastered self-feeding.
- Plate transforms as child grows and develops
- Plate ring helps keep food contained and assists when using utensils
- Plate ring is removable
- Weighted for stability and durability
- Non-slip base
- BPA, phthalate and PVC free
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
OXO Fork & Spoon Set
The OXO Tot Fork and Spoon are perfect for when tots are ready to feed themselves. Generous handles have soft, non-slip grips and are easy to hold while scooping yogurt or piercing pasta. The Fork tines capture food effectively (really!) and safely, while the deep Spoon head easily scoops and contains food, easing the frustrations of learning to self-feed. A flat spot on the handles prevents the Fork and Spoon from rolling off the table or high chair tray and the soft grips are shaped to keep them from sliding into bowls or plates. This durable stainless steel Fork and Spoon Set eases the transition to grown-up flatware.
Why You'll Love It: It's an ideal set for a baby who has just started to self-feed.
Age: 12 months and up
- Soft and easy-to-grasp handles
- Fork tines with smooth edges
- Deep spoon makes for easier scooping
- Stainless body offers durability
- Curved handle does not slip