Vegetable nursing feeding bottle brush is made from PBT nylon brush + silver Nano particles (in condition of 1m divided by one thousand million).
- Materials: Brush – Silver Nano PBT
- Brush head & swivel – Polypropylene
- Wire – Stainless steel
- Tip – Silver Nano PBT
- Handle – Polypropylene
- Made in South Korea
- Ag+ ion is released from the PBT (nylon) to inhibit the growth of bacteria.
- PBT allows for the most difficult corners of the bottle’s interior to be cleaned, eliminating milk residue.
- PBT brush is very elastic and smooth, so can minimize the scratch of the surface of the feeding bottle.
- Nursing feeding brush has antibacterial function and deodorization function itself.
- Easy to store or hanging due to hole on the top of the brush.
- Easier to dry after use rather than sponge type.
- Non slip handle applied.
How to Store and Precautions
- Use cleaning solution and gently rotate the brush when cleaning bottles.
- After cleaning, ventilate to remove moisture and then store in a shaded place.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Clean the outside and keep dry.
- Do not use in boiling water or use solvents.
- Do not use for any other purpose than specified.
- Baby bottle brush is not permanent and will eventually need to be replaced.
- Do not use near fire or have it exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not use a microwave for drying or disinfecting.
- After washing the bottle, when detaching the brush, face down and pull out the brush slowly to reduce splashing.